- For dehydrated skin
- Formulated with natural ingredients
- Nourishing skin cells to regenerate
Tip: works well with vitamin c for skin brightening and skin tone improvement (anti-aging).
Directions of use
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Niacinamide: Also known als vitamin B3. Prevents the effects of aging in the skin by stimulating the synthesis of ceramides, improving the skin barrier, fading dark spots en diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ascorbic acid: Primary antioxidant that boosts the skin’s collagen production, fades pigmentation and brown spots and boosts UV protection.
Sodium Hyaluronate Liquid (90%), Glycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate, Chlorella Ferment